Date published: 12 March 2018 12:47

We will attend alarms installed in line with the NPCC Alarms Policy. The majority of domestic alarms do not comply with that policy by virtue of the fact they are audible only systems.

We will respond to domestic alarms when there is some evidence of criminal activity. If an alarm is activated and there is evidence of criminal activity or you see something suspicious, dial 999 in an emergency.

To complain about noise coming from an alarm, please contact your local council. Details below.

Should I call 101? Alarms

Should I call 101? Alarms


Tel: 01226 773555 or click here 


Tel: 01302 737573 or click here 


Tel: 01709 382121 or click here 


Tel: 0114 2734567 or click here