About the programme
South Yorkshire Police continues to deliver the Problem Solving Programme at a national level, to build on its work to reduce demand by embedding a structured problem solving ethos and capability.
Our programme, which is now referred to as the Problem Solving and Crime Prevention programme, aims to achieve eleven key deliverables to assist in reducing demand and preventing crime.
To find out more about what the Problem Solving and Demand Reduction Programme (2017-2020) delivered, view the Programme’s ‘So What’ booklet below.
For more information on the programme, get in touch using the details below.
Get in touch
You can contact the Problem Solving and Demand Reduction Programme team by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Problem Solving and Crime Prevention Programme, South Yorkshire Police, Carbrook House, 5 Carbrook Hall Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 2EG
- Twitter: @PSCP_Programme
- Join our Knowledge Hub: Problem Solving and Crime Prevention Programme
How we use your data
South Yorkshire Police continues to deliver the Problem Solving and Demand Reduction Programme, post the date to which it was originally funded. All data previously processed by the programme, now called the Problem Solving and Crime Prevention Programme, will therefore continue to be held and used in accordance with the programme’s Privacy Notice. If you wish for your data to no longer be retained by the programme, please contact email@example.com
“Creating opportunities to reduce demand for police and partners by embedding a structured problem solving ethos and capability”
National Problem Solving Conference
The programme facilitates the annual National Problem Solving Conference to help celebrate examples of problem solving best practice and share expert knowledge on a national platform.
The Tilley Awards
Applications to the 2023 Tilley Awards are now closed and the ten shortlisted projects will be announced on Monday 17th July.
All of the applications to previous years' Tilley Awards are available to view and download from our Knowledge Hub page.
You can view a copy of our external announcements, here:
- National Problem Solving Conference: Bookings open - March 23
- Eight weeks left to enter 2023 Tilley Awards - March 23
- Tilley Awards shortlist announced - July 23
- Op Vulcan announced as 2023 Tilley Award winner - October 23