To be eligible to transfer you must:
- Be a current serving police officer in a Home Office force (officers from British Transport Police , Police Service Northern Ireland, Police of Scotland & Ministry of Defence are assessed on a case by case basis)
- Have no outstanding discipline or integrity issues
- Have resided in the UK for three years immediately prior to submitting your application, or able to provide a Certificate of Good Conduct from the relevant country
- Successfully completed your probationary period with your Force prior to submitting your application.
- Completed the Initial Police Learning Development Programme (IPLDP).
- Detective constables must be PIP 2 accredited with experience in public protection, proactive crime and reactive crime